COCKTAIL SERVER (MALE & FEMALE)
Company: Seminole Gaming
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview:Seminole Classic Casino pioneered Indian gaming when it
opened as the country's first large stakes bingo hall in 1979,
eventually expanding with gaming machines and poker. The landmark
casino is now home to over 1,000 state-of-the-art, newest-title
slot machines and other local favorites such as Diamond Lottos,
Fort Knox, Pirate's Loot. The gaming leader also offers 24/7 live
table game action with games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Spanish
21, Three Card Poker and many more. Seminole Classic Casino also
features the Hollywood Hall entertainment pavilion and the Stage
Bar, a full-service bar that features live entertainment nightly.
Patrons can enjoy the EATstreet dining area with food options such
as Soygood, Slice and Mojoe as well as a burger and wing joint
named Flying Cow.Our Commitment to Service:We don't have customers,
we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest
in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an
invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with
every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service
isn't just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it's
a commitment to each and every one of our current and future
Guests.Responsibilities:The Beverage Server will serve both
alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests throughout the
property ensuring a positive guest experience.Essential Job
FunctionsMay include but are not limited to:
- Take guest orders, serves drinks and collects monies in a
courteous and efficient manner. Adhere to cash handling
- Ensure guest satisfaction in assigned areas and other areas if
- Adhere to state liquor laws and TIPS training guidelines.
- Keep bar and service area clean, sanitary and organized at all
- Adhere to beverage control procedures.
- Adhere to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and
responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate
management of concerns and observations
- Promote positive guest and team member relations
- Adhere to property's Beverage Icon standards and expectations.
Beverage Icon is a notification system for guests requesting
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is
required as well as certificate in Mixology.
- I.P.S. certification and Sanitation certification is
- Basic mathematical skills specific to job responsibilities are
required, to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
specific to position responsibilities.
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere
that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive,
memorable entertainment experience.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm and outgoing
personality, while being able to project a professional
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends
and holidays is required.Uniform Standards:
- Ability to properly wear the alluring uniform of a Cocktail
Server which is available in Ladies Sizes 00 though 8.Work
- May be exposed to casino related environmental factors
including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close,
distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded
and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors
including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise
and constant exposure to general public.Closing:The Tribal Council
gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native
Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in
all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole
Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to
members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who
meet the job requirements.As part of Seminole Gaming's employment
process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming
licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming
Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These
background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen#fbhotjobs
Keywords: Seminole Gaming, Hollywood , COCKTAIL SERVER (MALE & FEMALE), Hospitality & Tourism , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!