Hotel HR Generalist/Recruiter - DoubleTree by Hilton
Company: DoubleTree by Hilton Hollywood Beach / Hyde Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We consider the role of the Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter
to be key to helping create a positive working environment for
employees that delivers on our promise of a workplace where all
employees can reach their professional and personal goals.In
addition to the core responsibilities of ensuring delivery of all
HR related programs, policies and procedures the HR Generalist will
be accountable for providing a culture of integrity, fairness,
honesty and opportunity that is expected at every Our Town
Hospitality property.In this role, you will be expected to do the
- Assist with all HR functions including employee relations,
employee development and training, safety and risk management,
compliance, and culture as needed.
- Lead recruiting efforts for all hourly positions which includes
job posting, resume sorting, sourcing, interviewing, processing
background checks, administering drug tests and verifying reference
- Be the first point of contact for all inquiries for the HR
Department; escalate concerns to HR Director when needed.
- Manage HR department's administrative tasks which include
copies, faxing, answering moderate to heavy phone calls and
handling incoming/outgoing mail.
- Assist with employee training and development as
- Assist new hires with onboarding paperwork and ensure its
- Create and maintain employee files and documents.
- Assist with associate recognition programs and meetings.
- Assist in the planning, set-up and execution of monthly
luncheons, employee orientation and all other events put on by the
- Assist with benefit open enrollment including 401k, major
medical, STD, LTD, etc.
- Ensure that associate bulletin boards are current, interesting,
and include relevant information.
- Assist in the processing of biweekly payroll
- Any other duties and projects as assigned by managementFor you
to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following: - Speak
Spanish fluently (required) - Have experience working in a hotel
(preferred) - Exceptional communication skills in order to prepare
official memoranda and correspondence as well as provide clear and
meaningful instructions, guidance and counseling to all employees.
- Ability to observe employees in the work place, analyze
operations and detect situations of concern with regard to areas
such as employee performance, grooming, training, policy adherence
and morale. - A commitment to confidentiality and building trusting
relationships with all the employees. - Remarkable multitasking and
prioritizing skills.Job Type: Full-timePay: Up to $20.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- Spanish (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: DoubleTree by Hilton Hollywood Beach / Hyde Beach , Hollywood , Hotel HR Generalist/Recruiter - DoubleTree by Hilton, Hospitality & Tourism , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!