Clinical Nurse Manager, FT
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Broward Specialty Surgical Center is seeking a motivated
Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team to oversee Pre-Op, PACU and
GI. Broward Specialty is a fast paced ASC environment committed to
producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and
their families. We provide first-class surgical services for local
communities and recognize our employees are our number one assets.
$9,500 sign-on bonus Job Summary: Seeking a registered Clinical
Nurse Manager in our ambulatory surgery center who provides
clinical management and expertise over Pre-Op, PACU GI nurses,
surgical technicians and central sterile processing staff to ensure
patients receive high quality, efficient care. As an Clinical Nurse
Manager, you will have the opportunity for future growth and upward
mobility within the organization. What you'll do:
- You will manage and supervise all surgical areas of care for
Pre-Op, PACU & GI.
- Establish and maintain an effective and supportive working
relationship with your Administrator
- You will ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in
accordance with clinical practice standards and policies of the
- Ensure sufficient staffing daily by notifying your team of
scheduling changes in a timely manner
- You will participate in the monitoring and evaluation of
nursing care provided
- Accessible to your staff by providing breaks, ensuring coverage
for meal breaks, late cases and staffing shortages
- Monitor your clinical area to ensure materials are provided for
each case in advance
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between
- You will delegate, coach, mentor and handle conflict resolution
with your team
- Ability to build trust and gain the respect of your team
through effective leadership and participation skills What We Offer
As a valued member of USPI, your health and well being are
important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents
with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of
well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety
of additional benefits to help manage life's daily stresses.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or
- Free parking Who We Are At USPI, we create relationships that
create better care. We partner with physicians and health care
systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the
United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in
the most efficient and clinically excellent manner. USPI is
committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive
culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and
supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing
and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an
inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the
needs of our diverse patient and physician population. For more
information about USPI, check out our website , Facebook , Twitter
, or LinkedIn .
- Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED, along with work-related
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in surgery.
- Current FL RN License.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required.
- CNOR strongly preferred.
- Independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with staff, physicians,
patients, families and vendors.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to
the operating room.
- Clinically proficient in OR nursing skills, demonstrating
knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent,
adult and geriatric patients. Employment practices will not be
influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Hollywood , Clinical Nurse Manager, FT, Healthcare , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!