Posted on: March 19, 2023
As a home infusion nurse, you will---
- Make a difference by using you clinical IV experience and
personal touch to assist our patients in the comfort of their own
- Provide one-on-one patient care and education in accordance
with the prescriber's plan of treatment.
- Build lasting relationships with your patients.
- Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Excellent IV start skills
- Current state driver's license
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation w/ door-to-door pay
- Mileage reimbursement (door-to-door)
- Shift differential
- Opportunity to participate in on-call program for additional
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification
- Free CEUs and reimbursement for approved CEUs
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401k w 4% match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holiday / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health /
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and
- Generous employee referral programAll of our RN's have iPads
and document electronically in our myKabaFusion app.Join us and
find out why this is the place to excel and do your best work.This
job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties,
responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be
amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the
Employer.KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: KabaFusion, Hollywood , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...