CNA - 2nd Shift 3p-11p
Company: Meridian Senior Living
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Meridian Senior Living believes that "Everyone Deserves a Great
Life." To us, a great life in our communities starts with great
employees. - What makes a great employee, you ask? We believe a
great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard
yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that
at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making
a difference in someone's life.What do we offer to these great
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options
for you to choose from) - complete with Medical, Dental, and
- 1800MD - Telemedicine that is available to all employees and
their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident
Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts - (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office
Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career - whether it
be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity,
joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an
employee can ask for.Details about the CNA position we are hiring
for:As a CNA you'll provide direct care assisting residents in
their daily activities. Responsibilities include bathing, dressing,
grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care.
Additional tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any
changes in resident's conditions, interacting effectively with
residents, families, staff, vendors and the general
- Must hold an active State approved Certification as a Certified
Nursing Assistant in good standing with the state
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team
member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and
the rights and privacy of others
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background
checksMeridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Meridian Senior Living, Hollywood , CNA - 2nd Shift 3p-11p, Healthcare , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!