Company: Access NurseCare, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Are you dedicated to impressing, wowing, and surpassing all
service for our clients i.e., Excellent Customer-Service and client
engagement?Our brand promise is to staff Expert Caregivers that
provides Safe, Engaging, Compassionate Care with dignity and
respect so that our clientsAge Gracefully with Dignity!If this is
you, please and help us deliver the wow factor to our clients and
the community!!The company is a Medicare-Certified Home Health
Agency in Miami-Dade County.We are committed to providing
Concierge-level, personalized healthcare services at the highest
level of care to our elders and their families in Miami-Dade and
Broward Counties.We bring "Peace of Mind" to our clients and their
loved ones by treating them with respect, dignity, and compassion.
We provide Security, Dignity, Peace of Mind, and Graceful Aging to
our clients.We are urgently seeking to hire full-time
- We offer Competitive Wages
- $12 - $15 Per Hour (taxes paid)
- Paid Vacation (one-week vacation for full-time employees
working 2080 hours yearly - after two years of service)
- Direct Deposit (paid bi-weekly)
- Paid Training (at normal hourly rate)Responsibilities:
- Providing care to clients in their own homes.
- CNA will perform homemaking responsibilities, such as meal
preparation, cleaning, laundry, and making beds.
- Use fall prevention techniques to assure clients remain safe at
- Monitor the health of clients by checking vitals and reminding
clients of their medications.
- Personal care of the clients, such as grooming, dressing, and
- Become companions with the clients by running errands with
them, getting their mail, playing games with them, and much
more!Requirements:A qualified Home Health Aide must have the
- 3+ Years of Experience Caring for Older Adults?
- 2+ Years of Homecare Experience Required.
- 2 Professional and 1 Personal References.
- A Valid Florida Driver's License.
- Automobile Insurance and a Valid CPR Card.
- Reliable Source of Transportation.
- Must Be Able to Pass Criminal and Driving Background Checks,
and Drug Screens.
- Must Be Able to Lift 20+ Pounds on a Daily Basis, Stand for
Long Periods of Time, and Keep and Regain Balance.Access Nursecare
Inc.is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
status.If You Meet Our Exceptional Caregiver Profile and
Qualification, Our Agency Wants You!
Keywords: Access NurseCare, Inc., Hollywood , CNA, Healthcare , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!