Identity and Access Management Analys II
Company: Amerant Bank
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Support and lead the Identity & Access Management program, and
standards for delivering of enterprise-wide identity and access for
employees and vendors to the organization's core systems and
applications. Responsible for completing access requests and
ensuring timely handling, monitoring departmental queue for
requests, and ensuring work product is in compliance with Policy,
Standards and Procedures. -Provide guidance and mentoring to
Identity and Access Management Analyst I team
- Support the lead point of contact for identify access
management needs of all systems and applications.
- Responsible for provisioning/de-provisioning of access to
applications, infrastructure, and operating systems as per
established Policy, Standards, and procedures.
- Responsible for updating and resolving request tickets and
managing queue to ensure timely settlement of assigned user
requests and issues as outlined by Service Level Agreements.
- Well versed with following processes: New Hire On-Boarding,
Employee Off-Boarding, Department Transfers, Access Remediation,
and Privileged Access.
- Assist with troubleshooting and problem analysis by working
with other teams, vendors, or users in diagnosing and resolving
users access issues.
- Analyze requests to various business systems and applications,
including creation, deletion, and modification of access within
business roles and groups, as required.
- Lead the effort with unique/complex security access requests
including internal and external audit and disaster recovery
- Provide guidance and support to enhance the organization's
employee job profiles and ensure accuracy of employee job
- Provide access management information to support the evaluation
of any suspected security violations.
- Troubleshoot access management issues including AS/400 and
Active Directory user profiles.
- Prioritize, follow-up, and ensure execution of multiple
- Provide technical support to IAM tools, including technical
assessment, testing and implementation of new applications.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for assess operational
requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities.
- Serve as access management subject matter expert (SME) for new
or existing systems and applications. -
- Consult with business units when implementing access levels for
new systems to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Lead the development of enterprise-wide standards for identity
and access management for all new and existing system and
- Review IAM documentation prepared for Internal and External
- Responsible for access reporting on/from all supported
systems/applications, as applicable.
- Assist in the development and reporting of compliance with IAM
policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the development of monthly metrics and indicators and in
the remediation of IAM action plans.
- Collaborating with the IAM team to support the implementation
of IAM projects.
- Understand IAM principles to help secure the Bank's information
- Ensure effective IAM processes to fully comply with current IAM
policy, procedures, and standards. -
- Adhere -to and comply with -all applicable, federal, and state
laws, regulations, and guidance, including -those related
- Responsible for advising and influencing the IT organization
and other business functions to follow best practices in their
- Identify, evaluate, monitor, and make any recommendation(s)
deemed necessary to IAM Program Manager to assess, reduce,
eliminate, or control any current or prospective risks to earnings
or capital arising from violations of, or nonconformance with,
laws, rules regulations, prescribed practices, internal policies
and procedures or ethical standards. -
- Remain informed of job-related issues through networking,
training programs, seminars, and trade publications.
- Actively seek technical feedback, advice and knowledge sharing
from IS Operations and Technology resources related to assigned
projects or support issues.
- Work the designated shift between 7:00AM and 7:00PM weekdays
and on call after hours.
- Perform other duties when assigned.Minimum Education and /or
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Management Information Systems or similar discipline or 5 years'
experience in Information Technology/Security or equivalent
Information Security Certifications: MSCE, CCNA, CIAM, CISSP, etc.
-Minimum Work Experience Requirements: -
- 5 years of work experience in in IT and Information Security,
Access Management, Technical Support and Customer Service.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience with user
provisioning and de-provisioning.Technical and/or Essential
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management
concepts, e.g. Active Directory, User Accounts, Group Membership,
RBAC Methodologies, the Identity Lifecycle, Password Management,
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology skills
including one or more of the following products: -Microsoft
Identity Manager (MIM/MIM) [including Active Directory, SQL, and
SharePoint], Active Directory Federation Service, SailPoint, One
Identity Manager, Saviynt, BeyondTrust and/or CyberArk.
- Proficient with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, UNIX/Linux, Office
- Experience with PCI and SOX audit programs. -
- Familiar with ITIL Processes: I.E. Incident Management, Problem
Management, and Change Management.
- An understanding of Financial Services industry core banking
applications, including AS/400 systems.
- Skills in evaluating risk and communicating it in a fact-based
- Technical knowledge to propose enhancements to IAM processes
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
Demonstrate experience on how access is controlled and
- Advanced knowledge of Infrastructure Security, including
Windows, Unix/Linux, desktop/laptop, and mobile security.
- Advanced skills to set work priorities and make independent
decisions regarding system access configurations for core systems
and applications and provide recommendations. -
- Knowledge of IBM AS400 iSeries Access Management and user
profiles administration preferred.
Keywords: Amerant Bank, Hollywood , Identity and Access Management Analys II, Executive , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...