Director - Service Lines: CORP - Neuroscience Admin
Company: Memorial Healthcare System
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Directs physician marketing and recruitment for medical staff
membership while maintaining responsiveness to the system s present
physician referral base and manages all financial and budgetary
aspects for the clinical business operations.
- Responsible for budget preparation and financial planning
processes. Assists with budget review for compliance and
- Identify new business opportunities for service line growth and
collaborates with key stakeholders and marketing to promote the
- Performs statistical, cost, and financial analysis of data
extracted from various internal sources. Prepares reports based on
findings, including healthcare costs, grants, provider contracts,
debt capacity, forecasting and revenue and profitability.
- Provides operational oversight of support departments oversees
construction and expansion projects.
- Identifies resource needs for implementation of operational
plans and implements systems that enhance that patient experience,
and staff and physician across the healthcare
- Evaluates the efficiency of business procedures across the
enterprise to ensure alignment with the service line objectives.
Leads taskforce to address process improvement and creates
remediation plans as needed.
- Develops relationships and increases awareness of the services
to promote and/or build the bond between referring physicians and
- Responds to physician problems/issues to facilitate resolution
of problems and to track issues as necessary to optimize
- Maintain relationships with the medical community through
direct calls, letters, and/or office visits to facilitate
communications on a routine basis.
Education equivalent experience:
- Masters degree is preferred.
Complexity of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills,
effective communication, decisive judgment, and the ability to
build and foster positive relationships. The incumbent must be able
to lead others and take appropriate action when required.
Required Work Experience: Five (5) years of work experience in
project planning and process improvement.
- Keyboard Entry 60.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
- Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
- Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 60.00%
- Sitting 60.00%
- Standing 60.00%
- Walking 60.00%
- Audible Speech 60.00%
- Hearing Acuity 60.00%
- Depth Perception 60.00%
- Distinguish Color 60.00%
- Seeing - Far 60.00%
- Seeing - Near 60.00%
- Computer Monitor 60.00%
Since the opening of the one-story, 100-bed Memorial Hospital in
1953, the South Florida community has benefited from caring and
compassionate healthcare at Memorial Regional Hospital. Today, with
553 beds and as the flagship facility of Memorial Healthcare
System, Memorial Regional Hospital is one of Florida's largest and
most sophisticated hospitals, offering leading-edge care and
technologies. Services include:
- Medical and Surgical Services
- Emergency Room and Level I Trauma Center
- Memorial Cancer Institute
- Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Memorial Neuroscience Institute
- The Family Birthplace
- Women's Services
- Wasie Neonatal Intensive Care UnitWe are also home to a team of
dedicated professionals, all of whom deliver nationally recognized,
award-winning care. Memorial Regional Hospital has received Press
Ganey's Guardian of Excellence Award for Patient Satisfaction
(Inpatient Behavioral Health) for three consecutive years, has been
recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the nation's 50 Top
Cardiovascular Hospitals, and for the last seven years has received
the Gold Plus Achievement Award from the American Stroke
Association.Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor
should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated
with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this
Keywords: Memorial Healthcare System, Hollywood , Director - Service Lines: CORP - Neuroscience Admin, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...