Operations Manager (Hollywood)
Company: Elite DNA Therapy Services
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Operations,
the Operations Manager provides administrative, clerical, and
project support to all clinics in their region. As an ideal
candidate, youll display a proven ability to develop and maintain
an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team.
Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational
efficiency within your region.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive
and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of
career development plans for all direct reports and problem
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to
achieve productivity targets, reduce office supply cost, eliminate
errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Work with Vice president of Operations on additional projects
Operations Manager Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience managing multiple locations
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including
profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build strong relationships among peers and
- Excellent communication skills.
This position will cover locations in Martin, Palm Beach, and
Associated topics: garden, inventory, lawn, manage, management,
mow, plant management, production management, scanner,
Keywords: Elite DNA Therapy Services, Hollywood , Operations Manager (Hollywood), Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!