Engagement Manager (CE Mgr III) - Strategy, Planning & Integration*
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Customer Engagement (CE) is part of the Marketing Center of
Excellence within Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP). We
connect consumers to the place where dreams come true through the
development of holistic, audience-focused, data-driven
communication plans across offline, digital and direct relationship
We are looking for an Engagement Manager - CE Strategy, Planning
and Integration to join our dynamic team. You will lead a small
team to develop holistic, audience-centric communication plans for
your assigned lines of business. Your team will manage the
planning, forecasted spending, message integration and execution of
paid media and owned channel campaigns. You will report to the
Manager, CE-Strategy, Planning and Integration.
- Lead a team of 1 to 3 direct reports practicing inclusive
- Facilitate partnership across Agency, Activation, CIMA, Yellow
Shoes and Finance teams to develop campaign recommendation and
- Lead annual and tactical planning for assigned paid media and
owned channel campaigns.
- Partner with Agency in offline media planning and coordination
of media buying.
- Guide collaborative, holistic content planning and tactical
asset distribution across multiple media campaigns or programs for
assigned priority Messages.
- Manage campaign media budgets aligned with the annual operating
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Cross-Channel Media Planning
and Media Buying (TV, out of home, streaming, display, social,
search) or Owned Channel (email, direct mail, organic social)
- Knowledge of data-driven, audience-centric marketing strategies
and how to bring them to life them in an integrated communications
- Demonstrated history partnering and leading diverse expertise
teams, partners, or direct reports within a Marketing organization
- A passion for storytelling through creative and latest media
platforms and vehicles, with executive-level presentation
experience explaining complex media and industry trends.
- Expertise in using Smartsheets, BrandMaker or Workfront.
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or communications,
or equivalent work experience.
Additional Information :
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Hollywood , Engagement Manager (CE Mgr III) - Strategy, Planning & Integration*, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!