Virtual Associate Director Loyalty and Retention Programs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Virtual Associate Director, Loyalty and Retention ProgramsOur
Are you looking for a role where you can take customer loyalty and
retention programs to a whole new level - creating the ultimate WOW
factor? In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the
ideation, strategic road mapping, project management, and ongoing
evolution of our surprise and delight programs, commonly known as
You will take a holistic approach to customer journey mapping and
partner cross-functionally to drive maximum, measurable impact on
customer behavior and engagement with the Chewy brand. You love to
think critically, are comfortable with data, and understand the
impact of the programs you manage. You have a relentless curiosity
and drive to iterate, test, tweak, scrap, or scale new
What You'll Do
- Put Customers First. Think into the future and closely follow
the customer lifecycle to ensure WOW programs align with critical
milestones as part of a comprehensive engagement strategy (i.e.,
Sympathy arrangements for pet passing)
- Think Big. By staying ahead of process and growth challenges to
ensure scalability of programs. This includes cost, headcount,
facilities, vendors, and technology considerations.
- Act like an Owner. Maintain overall service delivery to
internal and external customers, including SLA management, product
quality, vendor-side support, and other controllable inputs.
- Operate at Depth. Develop and maintain a measurement framework
to understand the effectiveness of current and new programs to
ensure the desired impact is delivered.
- Build a High Performing Team. Create a world-class Program
Management team with a clear ownership structure for WOW programs.
You will have a strong team of thinkers that you empower to make
high-quality decisions that transform the customer experience.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years in a marketing or customer experience leadership role
with a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related
- A history of defining program requirements that drive intended
results and using data and metrics to determine their effectiveness
(in the case of this team, inventing metrics might also come with
the territory), preferably with a focus on customer segmentation,
retention marketing, or acquisition marketing
- Strong communication skills with a focus on written
communications, as you'll be responsible for writing documents with
clear program strategies that tell compelling stories with clear
- Ability to manage numerous programs and projects
simultaneously, managing timelines and resources effectively to hit
deadlines and protect customer experience in a cross-functional
- Track record of mentoring team members through various career
- Some travel will be required
Why Chewy Customer Service?
It's not just about us. It is also about what you get. That's why
in Chewy Customer Service, you are empowered to become your
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic
self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere-different
places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique.
Likewise, Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to
deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering
results and becoming your best - no matter your role or
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious,
ask questions, bring ideas forward, and act like an owner in
everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service, you
will have ongoing training and development, resources, and
opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to
competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, 401k, and happy
hour. Of course, the biggest perk is the ability to work together
with other smart, driven, and passionate Chewtopians who are making
an impact each day.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Hollywood , Virtual Associate Director Loyalty and Retention Programs, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!