LPN Wellness Director $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Avante Care of Hollywood
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing
theday-to-day functions of the Resident Care Team and to direct the
in-service educationalprograms in accordance with current federal,
state and local standards governing thefacility, and as may be
directed by the Administrator, to ensure that the highest level
ofquality care is maintained at all times.
- Must be a Licensed Pratical Nurse, according to state
requirements, in good standing andmeet all applicable federal and
state licensure requirements;
- Must maintain current CPR certification;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must show ability to read and write in a legible and
- Must speak and understand English;
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care facility or
- Must be knowledgeable of general ACHA requirements
- Must possess the ability to plan and develop new programs;
- Positive attitude toward the elderly;
- Must be willing to seek out methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing training practices.
Supervison experience preferred.
Keywords: Avante Care of Hollywood, Hollywood , LPN Wellness Director $2,500 Sign On Bonus, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!