Company: A&D MORTGAGE
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Corporate 1720 Office - Hollywood, FL
Optional Work from Home
The Chief Financial Officer will direct and oversee the financial
activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of current
financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting
Duties & Responsibilities
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including
income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax
returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and
budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any
necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of
reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the President and other executives to coordinate
planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on
future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers
to raise additional capital required for expansion.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience Required
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management
Keywords: A&D MORTGAGE, Hollywood , CFO, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!