Sr. Director, Guest Care and Contact Centers
Company: Spirit Airlines, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Sr. Director, Guest Care and Contact Centers
- Miramar, Florida
- 4233 Job Description Overview
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the
sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in
providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our
Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by
serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the
Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing
100's of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be one of FORTUNE World's
Most Admired-- Companies in 2021. Our constant growth and
improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members
develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive
- The Giving Spirit :--We are committed to inspiring positive
change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with
giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit
Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself : We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring
their whole self to work and contribute to our success - that's why
we're committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity,
Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not
despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World : We offer competitive base salaries with
robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight
benefits for you and your family. Job Summary: The Sr. Director,
Guest Care will be responsible for the overall Guest experience
strategy across omni-channels. He/She will drive Guest strategy to
automate processes and implement self-service opportunities to
increase Guest satisfaction.
- Oversees the delivery of prompt, professional and accurate
responses to Guest inquiries, complaints and compliments.
Continually educate both Guests and Team Members of new and
changing policies. Facilitate understanding of "the why" behind
decisions made at the executive level. Manage stakeholder meeting
to determine solutions to complaints, including recommended updates
to FAQs, site content, collateral, policies (without reduction in
economic outcome). Make sure content provided to Guests is aligned
with the Spirit Way.
- Leads the strategy and management of multi-site contact
centers, contract negotiation and vendor management for a better
- Drives Spirit self-service strategy by connecting IT and guest
experience to automate processes to increase guest satisfaction and
- Partners with management to determine appropriate KPI measures
for your group. Integrate into metrics book and provide on an
ongoing basis for review. Use data to recommend opportunities to
provide better service, lower costs, increase revenue and drive
- Ensures all claims received are reviewed and resolved within
company policy and government regulations. Familiarity with
industry standards related to fairly compensating for mishandled
luggage. Coordinate with industry liaisons to identify and deny
- Maintains company compliance of DOT rules by being a subject
matter expert in all consumer regulated areas. Foster a close
relationship with the DOT in which the company can safely approach
them for solutions to problems and challenge complaints filed
against the company. Serve as a conduit by creating and educating
taskforces to successfully and accurately implement rule additions
and changes, and comment on proposed rules.
Promptly and thoroughly respond to requests for information related
to formal and informal actions. Mitigate fines by researching and
providing supporting evidence to Proposed Consent Orders.
- Manage conflicts, confrontations, and disagreements in a
constructive manner. Takes steps to resolve conflict situations.
Addresses and seeks to resolve formal and informal complaints from
employees, Guests and stakeholders. Initiates and supports
strategies and programs to manage conflict resulting from
- Dedicated to meeting Guests' expectations and needs without
adding costs and complexity to the company. Help Guests self-serve
with our FAQ's to reduce future costs to Spirit. Trending Guest
feedback and providing to other departments for consideration of
- Develop networks and builds alliances with key individuals or
groups. Collaborates with a variety of individuals and groups
across organizational boundaries. Identifies concerns of
stakeholders to find common ground across interests. Manage
competing initiatives between individuals or groups to eliminate
barriers to building partnerships.
- Monitors internal and external politics and issues that impact
the organization. Considers political and organizational reality,
the media, and special interests in decision making.
- Fosters cooperation and teamwork within the organization.
Creates an environment that encourages and rewards cooperation,
collective problem solving, and collaborative decision making.
Builds trust and open communication among team members and with
- Able to work under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting
inflexible deadlines. Must be available 24/7/365 days a year.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate
(e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience supporting contact centers with at
least 3 years as a Director in large contact centers
- Written Communication - Expresses facts and ideas in a
strategic, convincing, and organized manner that is appropriate to
- Corporate Complaint Resolution - Maintain expertise in DOT
Disability and Air Consumer Access Act. Available 24/7/365 for
station operational Needs.
- DOT - Extensive knowledge in all Guest impacting rules and
regulations. Understand impact of Notice of Proposed Rule
- Financial Management/Budget - Plan and monitor expenditures to
meet organizational objectives and compliance. Able to prepare
annual budget documents and explain variance in monthly
- Legal - Provide evidence in small claims circuit and to support
or deny claims against company.
- People Management - Lead Team Members in understanding policy
and compliance. Able to provide career development and conduct
performance evaluations for Team Members to retain a competent
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time national and
internationally *Please be advised that you will be asked to
complete a required assessment to be considered for this position.
This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be
sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not
receive it. * We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD,
life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much
more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly
environment and promote professional and career development for our
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit,
competence and qualifications without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected
by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Spirit Airlines, Inc., Hollywood , Sr. Director, Guest Care and Contact Centers, Executive , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!