Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Trane Technologies-- and through our businesses including
Trane-- and Thermo King-- - we create innovative climate solutions
for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what--s
possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look
at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We
believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our
people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go. Job Summary:
Trane in Miramar, FL is hiring for a Controls Account Manager to
join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing
trusting customer relationships and maximizing account share and
customer retention with building owner accounts.
- Provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing
HVAC controls related solutions for the customer--s problems,
including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market
opportunities. Assemble and coordinate acquisition team as needed
for customers and projects.
- Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate
sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making
assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develop and execute an account specific business plan to
identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to
facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
- Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC
controls, Trane Products, and relevant industry issues.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include
outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the
site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather
conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable
environmental conditions based on location. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology,
business or equivalent from a four-year college or university
preferred, or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum two (2) years-- experience in facilities or HVAC
- Working knowledge of HVAC controls and service agreements.
- Must possess a valid driver--s license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but
not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving
or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years. We are an equal opportunity employer; all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status,
disability,status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Hollywood , Account Manager-Controls, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!