Posted on: November 17, 2021
Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to grow your
Restaurant Management Career? Benihana is an iconic brand and
unique concept with over 55 years of combined history and
stability.At Benihana, we take pride in our scratch kitchen concept
and we take pride in you! In Exchange for your commitment we
offer:Competitive salaries plus a generous bonus planFREE Shift
Meals for you and your team - Meal Discounts401K - PTO - Medical -
Vision - Dental The opportunity to be a part of something bigger
than oneself RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seeks out and uses service-related guest feedback and takes
appropriate action to continually improve the level of service,
drive overall guest satisfaction, increase return visits, and
reduce guest complaints.
- Develops and implements plans to continually improve guest
satisfaction in the areas of server attentiveness and table
- Concentrates on training service personnel, to continually
improve the guest experience.
- Ensures safety, sanitation, and security guidelines are
followed at all times and immediately resolves any items identified
- Reinforces suggestive selling behaviors by ensuring that the
guest is invited to enjoy sushi, side orders, beverages, and
desserts as part of the dining experience.
- Responsible for maintaining the Company standards of products,
services, and quality.Education and/or Experience:
- One to three years of management-level hospitality and/or
restaurant work experience required or a minimum of 6 months as a
Shift Supervisor at Benihana with good performance and positive
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing,
sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and
preparation of reports.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a POS system.
- Previous experience in teppanyaki-style restaurant is highly
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel). Experience with Aloha
POS, HotSchedules, and UltiPro strongly preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license (except in NY).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit check.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified preferred.
Keywords: Benihana, Hollywood , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!