VP, Digital Application Development & Platform Engineering
Company: Arise Virtual Solutions Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as
new positions become available. Arise is a pioneer of on-demand
customer management technology and business process outsourcing.
Our powerful cloud-based platform provides a virtual nationwide
network to connect primarily work-at-home service professionals
running small call center businesses to companies needing contact
center and other business services. Built to scale, Arise makes the
way for a superior customer experience for innovative enterprises
from startups to Fortune 500 companies. The VP of Digital
Application Development & Platform Engineering will manage all
aspects of application software delivery across the organization
using modern practices. This role is critical to accelerating
product innovation and scaling operations as part of our continued
success in the customer management space. This role will be
responsible for the delivery, management, and implementation of
applications and solutions that support customers, employees, and
business partners. As a member of the IT senior leadership team,
the role is an influential role, making investment and priority
trade-off decisions, negotiating and managing global product
development vendors, and recruiting and developing high performing
teams. The role will provide vision and leadership to a team that
includes a team of full-time application architects, developers,
QA/Testing, Tier-3 Support, Data & BI/Analytics team, plus an
ecosystem of contractors (or off-shore/contracted development
- 15+ years in a software development and engineering role,
creating application designs and roadmaps, and leading a team of
developers towards defining and delivering on application and
enterprise software platforms, and solutions.
- 10+ years successfully using public cloud service providers to
deliver enterprise-scale solutions that are resilient, secure, and
dynamic - "growth platforms and patterns"
- Proven success in defining and guiding delivery of shared
platforms, systems, components, or code that is used by multiple
business organizations to address a common capability need
- Experience in developing business cases for technology
- Experience in leading (delivering) an IT modernization, digital
transformation or other large change initiatives successfully.
- Technology portfolio management and project management
- Proven expertise in facilitating diverse leaders and teams to
align on key application design and technical decisions and
direction - and seeing those through execution. Track record of
effective recruiting, management, coaching and development of high
performing multidisciplinary teams.
- Managing global software delivery teams inclusive of offshore
product development partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate, define and build software and
technology solutions that find high levels of reuse and build
enthusiasm within the development community.
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following technology area:
Software design, Software Frameworks, Contact Center services,
RESTful API design and implementation, Distributed Data Platforms,
Streaming and Data & Analytics Services, Cloud Architectures,
Modernization, Technology strategy & road maps, DevSecOps, and
Web/Mobile UX platforms.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, engineering, or a related
field. The VP Digital Application Development & Platform
Engineering will work from Arise's Headquarters in Miramar, FL and
may be expected to travel approximately 20 percent of the time,
mostly to our Client locations or Vendors in U.S. locations (with
international travel expected approximately 4 times per year).
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Flex Spending Benefits through
- 401k, Retirement (40% match)
- Generous PTO and Holiday Plan! We also offer Volunteer Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement ($4K / year)
- Great Place to Work - Sun Sentinel 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and
2019! When smart creative and passionate people get together, the
results are astounding and the opportunities limitless. Diversity
creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Arise Virtual Solutions Inc, Hollywood , VP, Digital Application Development & Platform Engineering, Executive , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!