Director - Financial Analysis and Strategic Insights
Company: Max Populi, LLC
Posted on: February 14, 2021
View all jobs Director - Financial Analysis and Strategic
Insights Miramar, FL -- Healthcare Our client is an integrated
homecare service provider focused on meeting the needs of Health
Plans by serving their members through a single source
They engage in risk based (e.g. capitation, shared savings) deals
with health plans and other risk bearing groups to provide home
health, DME, and home infusion services at low cost and high
Their delivery model has served over one million health plan
members nationwide, contributing to higher star rankings and lower
healthcare costs. The company was recently recapitalized by a
private equity fund.
We are seeking an additional resource for the Financial Analysis &
Strategic Initiatives team.
This individual will report to the Chief Financial officer and work
across the business, including finance, growth, purchasing and will
be highly involved in strategic planning, business case development
and new initiative leadership.
We are looking for a self-starter with successful analytical,
financial analysis, strategic and technical background with a
proven work ethic and an entrepreneurial attitude.
This person will be able to develop and monitor thoughtful business
intelligence, analytical frameworks and ongoing reporting to
evaluate performance of business and growth strategies.
The position will work directly with senior management, including
the CEO, President, COO, and Director of Finance to validate and
craft enterprise-wide initiatives, including budgets, profitability
studies new payor partner proposals, board level analyses, and
various other strategic projects.
The role will support quantitative and qualitative perspectives
around projects that drive profitability, growth, and long-term
strategy of the organization.
One of the key roles and responsibilities will be to support the
prioritization, negotiation and push forward to closing exclusive
deals with large regional health plans to offer home-based
capitation deals across the country.
- Key team member taking accountability for the quantification
and qualification of new initiatives
- Supporting the broader strategic and operational components,
potentially involved building and developing complex, quantitative
models used to support business projections, new partnerships and
payor deals, debt and leverage relationships, potential M&A
activity, business efficiencies, and other growth plans and
- Overseeing and partnering with strategic work done by other
non-financial oriented business managers and team members
- Assisting with general business processes, accounting, audits,
financial related issues, and other items
- Producing periodic reports on various initiatives and some
level of monthly reporting for board
- Presenting work and engaging in strategic discussions with
senior management and board of directors--
- Passionate about the opportunity to set and execute a growth
trajectory for a highly disruptive at-risk provider in its growth
phase; you will have the unique opportunity to personally and
significantly influence the company's success.
- --Investment Banking or Private Equity background
- Experience in healthcare industry, particularly in payer /
- Strong analytical skills and strategic mindset; experience
looking at risk businesses analytically / actuarially (e.g. PMPM) a
- Extensive financial modeling experience with devotion to
accuracy, detail, analytic consistency and data integrity
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative, set and
drive toward goals -while managing priorities
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), with an ability
to distill information into its key elements
- Team oriented mindset and ability to work with people of
different backgrounds, including clinical and technology
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office products including MS Excel
and MS PowerPoint Contact information:
________________________________________________ Recruiter Max
Populi, LLC 4628 Bayard Street, #207 Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2750 Tel:
(412) 567-5279 Fax: (412) 567-5198 e-mail: jobs @maxpopuli.com
Keywords: Max Populi, LLC, Hollywood , Director - Financial Analysis and Strategic Insights, Executive , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!