Director of Admissions
Company: Chamberlain College of Nursing
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Opportunity at a GlanceResponsible for the overall successful
operation of the Admissions Office including training and
development Advisors using approved resources. Coordinates with
department managers to implement student enrollment strategies and
manage resources in order to meet performance expectations.
Provides leadership in the execution of the business plan, the
control of the expenses and other managerial functions, as
- Develops, directs and coordinates the development, direction
and coordination of student enrollment activities
- Ensures that objectives, plans, budgets, policies, practices
and actions are consistent with the overall for the Admissions
- Participates in the development and execution of both
short-term and long-term student recruitment strategy in the field
to ensure the objectives are met and implements approved
- Ensures quality hires and manages compensation and performance
management programs to stay within salary budget
- Recruits and hires new staff, which includes interviewing
- Delegate responsibilities to Advisor team to ensure that
policies and decisions are followed.
- Carries out management responsibilities which include the
following: planning, assigning and directing work of subordinates;
appraising their performance, rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Applies TEACH Values in the completion of all job
- Adheres to laws and regulations governing student recruitment
activities as well as Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 + years of previous admissions experience required
- 2 years management experience required, or in lieu of previous
management experience, internal candidates must have 5 years of
admissions experience, 2 in the role of executive advisor or
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a
EEOWe are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we
welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and
inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic
selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we
do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.Who We
AreChamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to
educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who
advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations.
We're 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed
with the skills, passion, and determination to make a difference in
today's complex healthcare environment. By living Chamberlain
Care--, we've built a culture in which colleagues and students
thrive, and we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who
transform the health of people worldwide.
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of
Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of
Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
program at 22 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs
and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of
Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of
Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers
online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health
Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn
more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global
Education, at www.chamberlain.edu.
Keywords: Chamberlain College of Nursing, Hollywood , Director of Admissions, Executive , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!