Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Bright Vision Technologies
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Bright Vision Technologies has an immediate contract opportunity
for Lead Machine Learning(ML) Engineer in Miramar, FL.Title: Lead
Machine Learning(ML) EngineerRole: OnsiteLocation: Miramar, FL.The
ML Engineering team is responsible for architecting the
productionalized solution around rules-based and AI/ML models to
integrate predictions seamlessly into the business processes,
ensuring governance, resiliency, explainability, reproducibility,
and scalability of the models. We are looking for a highly capable
MLOps Engineer or ML Engineer with Software Engineering background
to optimize and refactor rules-based and machine learning systems
built on Databricks and Azure Data Factory.Responsibilities:
- Convert and consolidate existing Revenue Management solutions
into a reusable cross-branded framework / python package. Including
documentation and testing of package functions.
- Automate production deployments incorporating MLOps best
- Developing alerting tool frameworks for monitoring production
model performance and effectiveness.Required:
- Experience building scalable machine learning systems and
data-driven products working with cross-functional teams.
- Well-developed software engineering fundamentals, including use
of proper development, QA, and production environments, and the
ability to write production-level code.
- Experience creating a python package
- Proficiency in Python and experience with common data analytics
packages (e.g. Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn, PySpark).
- Proficiency in Databricks, Azure Data Factory, and MLFlow.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Good communication skills and the ability to understand and
synthesize requirements across multiple project domains.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or
similar combination of training and experience.
- 5+ years of overall experience in Data Analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with ML Engineering and/or ML Ops.
- Experience with Agile Software Development.
- Experience in a large corporation or consulting firm
- Experience with IoT and/or sensor data.
- Masters degree in computer science, data science, mathematics,
or a related field.7+ years of overall experience in Data
Analytics.Would you like to know more about our new opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to
Venkata Raju at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +1 (732) 298-7641
At BVTeck, we are committed to providing equal employment
opportunities and fostering an inclusive work environment. We
encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of
race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, disability, or any other protected status. If you require
accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us
Keywords: Bright Vision Technologies, Hollywood , Lead Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!