Senior Network Engineer
Company: Archsys Inc
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Archsys, Inc. Is looking for a hardcore Cisco Network Engineer
to fill this position we currently have available and having Cisco
Certifications is a big plus. Candidate must be able to work
on-site in Miramar, FL 33025. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK
ON-SITE IN MIRAMAR, FLORIDA. We CANNOT sponsor any work
authorizations at this time; we apologize in advance Required
Skills (include proficiency level and/or minimum # of years. These
skills are non-negotiable)Technical Skills (i.e., language,
database, applications, software, hardware, certifications etc.)
THIS IS A W2 Contract Education
- BS, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems,
Telecommunications and / or equivalent formal training or work
- CCNP in one of the following: Data Center or Enterprise
(Collaboration/Voice CCNP is a Plus Plus with one of the
- Minimum 5 years (or equivalent knowledge base) work experience
in Systems Engineering Networking to include evaluating,
developing, customizing, installing, implementing and maintaining
data network systems according to Customer/system
- Minimum 5 years experience working with firewalls, especially
Juniper and Cisco (various models).
- Minimum 5 years experience in working with Cisco routers,
switches (NX-OS and IOS), F5 LTM, and other networking gear.
- Minimum 5 years experience in working with Cisco VoIP systems,
to include QoS/CoS configurations.
- Demonstrated success in installing, customizing, developing,
implementing and maintaining network systems developed internally
and / or in conjunction with outside vendors.
- Experience designing cost effective network solutions that
support business needs.
- Experience designing, implementing, and providing second level
support for the WAN, routed network, and LAN at all facilities.
- Outgoing and positive personality.
- Help manage the relationships with the network providers and
- Participate in developing time estimates for project
- Document and communicate assigned work and progress to
immediate project team and management.
- Communicate problems or issues in a timely manner.
- Support the organization s project management policy, practice
- Must have strong skills with the basic PC software utilized to
perform their daily duties, i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc
- Experience in project management and vendor relations.
- Must have good written and verbal skills. Nice to Have Skills
(Skills that would be beneficial but are not required) Knowledge of
UNIX, Windows, and other operating systems. Any Cisco
certifications, i.e. CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, etc. would be a plus. Job
Responsibilities & Expectations of Candidate (i.e., on-call/pager,
% maintenance vs. development, etc.) The engineer will be placed
into the current weekly on call rotation with other engineers and
will be expected to troubleshoot network issues as necessary, using
available tools, i.e. packet analyzers, router diagnostics, etc.
There will be some travel involved, around 10-15 times per year on
average, but could be more or less depending on projects. Engineer
will be responsible for working projects as assigned by the Senior
Network Engineering Manager. Projects given will range from complex
(large-scale infrastructure) to simple (host to switch
connections). Design, implement and provide second level support
for the firewall network Design, implement and provide second level
support for host load-balancing solutions Manage the IP addressing
and DNS Assist project teams/business Customers in evaluating,
developing, implementing and supporting network architecture
components - provided by Dice
Keywords: Archsys Inc, Hollywood , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!