Company: Qualified Creatives
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Freelance to potentially full-time Copywriter - Travel and
TourismThis is a hybrid role, only local candidates can be
This position is responsible for working with our advertising team,
assisting in the development and creation of advertising brochures,
direct mail pieces, collateral pieces, promotional materials,
invitations, and others as directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop concepts collaboratively with the design team.
- Create new and revise existing copy for a range of collateral,
direct mail, email, and advertising.
- Maintain a high-quality brand image on all communication
pieces. MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE:
- Supplied copy meets project requirements and makes
- Accuracy - fact checking, spelling, syntax, punctuation,
- Adherence to brand "voice" and brand standards.
- Creative collaboration and contribution. EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTS:BA in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications.
- 5+ years of agency/in-house agency experience as a
- Ultra-luxury cruise/travel experience preferred.SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to think in a creative and analytical manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Must possess a positive, team-player attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of geography
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Good proofreading skills and a working knowledge of
Keywords: Qualified Creatives, Hollywood , Copywriter, Advertising , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!