Data Entry Clerk
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
DATA ENTRY CLERK MIRAMAR, FL Must be Bilingual (Fluent in
Spanish and English). Required Skills:
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required and an associate
degree (A.A.) is preferred.
- One to Two (1-2) years of experience working in a data entry
position in a clinical research/health facility is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education
and experience listed above.
- Exceptional customer service skills, professionalism, and the
ability to communicate effectively with internal and external
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of medical and research terminology and
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and a
strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently in a team environment and handle
multiple competing priorities.
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage workloads to meet
extremely tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat software.
- Able to speak, read, and write English fluently; Bilingual
- Physical Requirements and Working Conditions Incumbents in this
class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing,
walking, stooping, bending, and lifting materials and supplies
weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Physical Demands Keyboarding, scanning, pushing, pulling,
lifting, carrying, bending, stooping, sitting, and standing.
- Work Environment:
- Office environment and clinical environment
- Non-supervisory, non-managerial
- All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the
essential functions of their position.
- The essential functions listed above are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for providing sponsor
clients with neat, clean, accurate, and quality reviewed study data
through proper transcription and/or data entry to case report forms
(CRFs) or electronic CRFs (eCRFs), or other forms of delivery.
- Performs all activities and data entry procedures and
facilitates data entry processes in strict compliance with study
protocols, Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) standards, Good
Clinical Practices (GCPs) standards, Standard Operation Procedures
(SOPs), Quality Control procedures (QC), Quality Assurance
procedures (QA), OSHA guidelines, and other state and local
regulations where applicable.
- Transcribes data from source documents to case report forms
(CRFs/eCRFs) or other forms of delivery, collaborates to ensure all
source data is accurate and meets required timelines, ensures data
is entered according to clients' expectations, accurately, and in a
timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Performs thorough Quality Control (QC) check of all transcribed
source data prior to delivery of project/product.
- Coordinates resolution of discrepancies and performs
discrepancy resolution both manually and electronically for CRFs
and assists the data entry and study team to meet standard site
- Maintains organization of documents and work areas to support
the efficiency and effectiveness of the department. This 6+ month
position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to
email) with rate and availability to Jessica: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #
23-00412 MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Hollywood , Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...