Administrative Assistant - Resort Operations
Company: Capital Vacations
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Were looking for a friendly individual who genuinely enjoys
being around people and who can manage multiple tasks at once.
If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment
where you can make a difference, we invite you to explore this
extraordinary opportunity to join our TEAM!
Below are just some of the benefits you'll receive!
Competitive pay + $250 Gas Card
Paid time off
Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
Enthusiastic team environment
Travel Perks to all our Resort locations
Opportunity for career advancement in a fast paced, growth-oriented
We're looking to for an Administrative Assistant to join our team
at Hollywood Beach Tower in Hollywood, FL.
The Administrative Assistant will serve as support to all
departments related to Capital Vacations' largest managed property;
including, but not limited to, Management, Governance, Front Desk,
Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with day to day resort operation functions
* Maintain records electronically or in binders located in the
* Respond to non-routine correspondence independently and handle
follow-up as necessary as directed
* Process all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes
* Perform all other duties and projects as assigned
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2-3 years of Administrative experience
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to operate and maintain office equipment such as
computers, copiers, fax, and postage machines
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work independently with very little supervision
* Excellent organizational skills and time management
* Flexible schedule; ability to work evenings, weekends, and
Keywords: Capital Vacations, Hollywood , Administrative Assistant - Resort Operations, Administration, Clerical , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!