Company: Meridian Senior Living
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Meridian Senior Living believes that "Everyone Deserves a Great
Life."To us, a great life in our communities starts with great
employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?We believe a great
employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet
rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at
the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a
difference in someone's life.What do we offer to these great
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options
for you to choose from) - complete with Medical, Dental, and
- 1800MD - Telemedicine that is available to all employees and
their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident
Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts - (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office
Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career - whether it
be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity,
joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an
employee can ask for.Details about the Concierge/Receptionist
position we are hiring for:The Concierge/Receptionist greets all
guests in a friendly, warm, and welcoming manner - whether this be
in-person or over the phone. This position creates a welcoming
environment as the first contact guests have when they enter the
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience answering telephones and/or in a customer
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to deal tactfully with employees, residents, family
members, and visitors
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and
the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures,
Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Meridian Senior Living, Hollywood , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!