Company: A&D Mortgage LLC
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Management
- Fixed Asset and Prepaid Asset Management
- Management and Execution of Treasury Function
- Correspond with counterparties regarding invoices, contracts,
tax bills, auditor questions, etc.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and
analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Secures financial information by completing database
- Maintains financial security by following internal
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and
interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing,
and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping financial information confidential
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Attention to Detail
- Capable of manipulating large quantity of excel data and
presenting in understandable and concise manner
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum experience in accounting 0 - 2 years
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under
different legal umbrellas
Keywords: A&D Mortgage LLC, Hollywood , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!