Posted on: January 15, 2022
Onehome is looking for a Staff Accountant.
Job Summary:Our Staff Accountant will be maintaining financial
records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting
with budget and close processes, conducting internal audits, and
maintaining accounts payable documentation.
What to expect in your role:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account
reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating
budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and
treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial
statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
What we offer to you:"We care for our employees as much as we care
for our patients, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits
package, generous PTO, and employee wellness programs."
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or
veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona
fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster
Keywords: OneHome, Hollywood , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!